- I wrote this website from scratch using a mix of the above and Markdown.
- Very experienced with Python 3, Rust and C
- I frequently use the Flask library to create dynamic websites as it is very flexible.
- Experience using SQLite, mainly to synchronize state between workers
- Experienced with C++. While I do no longer use it for new projects, I still write and read it frequently when working on existing projects.
Werewolves: A prototype implementation of the game Werewolves. The backend is written entirely in Python. Clients communicate via a REST API endpoint and sessions are stored in an SQLite database. A web client is hosted here.
HTTP4K: An attempt at writing an extremely minimal HTTP server. It uses no libraries at all (not even
startfiles!) and uses only 4KB of memory. It is written entirely in C.