- I wrote this website from scratch using a mix of the above and Markdown.
- Very experienced with Python 3, Rust and C
- I frequently use the Flask library to create dynamic websites as it is very flexible.
- Experience using SQLite, mainly to synchronize state between workers
- Experienced with C++. While I do no longer use it for new projects, I still write and read it frequently when working on existing projects.
Hostsoup: A prototype application for managing Linux containers on a per-user basis. Each user gets a separate (process, mount, …) namespace.
Users can add time and resources to their account using credits.
Processes can be managed and monitored with the web interface.
User details are managed in a custom database compatible with LDAP.
Werewolves: A prototype implementation of the game Werewolves. The backend is written entirely in Python. Clients communicate via a REST API endpoint and sessions are stored in an SQLite database. A web client is hosted here.
HTTP4K: An attempt at writing an extremely minimal HTTP server. It uses no libraries at all (not even
startfiles!) and uses only 4KB of memory. It is written entirely in C.