This is a list of all projects I have ever worked on, however small or large.
- Another Damn Mips Emulator: web-based MIPS emulator.
- Norost B: Second attempt at creating an OS.
- Stupid Tunnel: A very simple Ipv6 to Ipv4 TCP & UDP tunnel for Linux tun interfaces.
- Norost A: First attempt at creating an OS.
- Own War: A vehicular combat building game.
- Godot Rapier3D: Godot bindings for the Rapier3D physics engine.
- Ballscript: An interpreter for an experimental scripting language.
- Godot 3D batcher: Automatically use Godot’s MultiMeshes for objects with the same mesh.
- Godot 3D outline: 3D outline shader & scene for Godot.
- Beat the Witch!: A silly game where you need to die to solve the puzzles.
- You are Alone: A game where you must solve puzzles in the dark to escape.
- Werewolves: A web-based implementation of the game werewolves.
- Sometimes broken, haven’t figured out cause yet :( (something wrong with the websocket stream it seems).
- SST: An attempt at creating a scripting language with the interpreter written in C. So far the best argument I have against dismissing concerns about undefined behaviour.
- The project used to work, now it is broken due to compilers being “smarter” now with optimizations.
- Hostsoup: Custom container management with a web frontend.
- Comes with a custom database that speaks LDAP.
- R3D: A 3D engine written in D.
There’s more but I’ll update the list later.